Welcome to Laughter Yoga: "A day without laughter is a day wasted"
* Great class, a proper laugh. Loved it - Gill
* Feel much more relaxed and positive minded - Charlie
* The most I have laughed in a long time! - Andy
* Fab. Tummy aching as I laughed so much! - Rachael
* Really good and really enjoyed it - Declan
* Was great fun, would definitely come again - Helen
WHAT PEOPLE SAY OF LAUGHTER CLUB
* Came in physically tense/ So relaxed now Thank you!" - Julie
* Nervous to begin / Feel much more relaxed. Thank you" - Sarah
* Excellent. Thank you. More confidence, less stress - Suzanne
* Great fun! Nice to be a big kid again. Thanks for the laugh. - Eliza
* Great first class. Funny, engaging and helpful - K.
Laughter Yoga Club arrived…
WHAT IS IT?
Laughter Yoga is a way to support mental health through laughter exercises. Mr dod - Laughter Yoga Leader - will teach you techniques on how to laugh like never before through your belly using breathing techniques and child like playful exercises.
Laughter Yoga was created in 1995 by Dr Kataria and since is represented in 105 countries with over 10,000 Laughter Clubs.
What are the benefits of Laughter Yoga?
There are so many!
1 Elevates Mood
Laughter Yoga can change your mood within minutes by releasing endorphins from your brain cells. This makes you feel good and if you are in a good mood you do everything well. It makes you cheerful all throughout the day.
2 Health Benefits
Laughter Yoga reduces stress and strengthens the immune system. If your immune system is strong you will not fall sick easily and if you have chronic health conditions, it will help to heal faster.
3 Business Benefits
Our brain needs 25 % more oxygen for optimal functioning. Laughter exercises can increase net supply of oxygen to our body and brain which helps to improve efficiency and performance. You will feel energetic and can work more than you normally do without getting tired.
4 Social Connector
Quality of life depends upon quality of our friends and our relationships. Laughter is a great connector of people and brings lots of good friend with caring and sharing relationship.
5 Laughing through Challenges
Anyone can laugh when times are good, but Laughter Yoga teaches people to laugh unconditionally so that they can laugh even when times are hard. It provides strength in adversity, a coping mechanism to help people keep a positive mental attitude regardless of circumstances.